"Si no quieres perderte en el olvido tan pronto como estés muerto y enterrado,escribe cosas dignas de leerse, o mejor aún, haz cosas dignas de escribirse... - Benjamin Franklin


miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

FEBRUARY

It has been a long, endless month.
Long trips, long working agendas
Deep jet lag, dizziness and
a permanent sore in my tummy.

It has been an expensive month
Moving from one country to another
Dealing with currencies such as pesos, dollars,
Filipino pesos and Japanese yens.
It has been a crazy month, running frenetically
Within airports, taking out my shoes
My coat, scarf, and letting my belongings
Pass through several X rays  check points. 

It has a been a multicultural month
Sharing a 24 hours with Asian citizens and
Listening many estranges tongues around me.

It has been a scaring month
Having my dad so ill once more
Deeply praying for his health.

It has been a struggling month,
I am extremely tired, weak and busy,
But still I can consider myself a conqueror
Because even survive is, sometimes, 
 already a victory.
God has given me a great victory
In this endless, unforgettable February…
But still I am not willing
 to repeat this chapter anymore!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Sus comentarios son bienvenidos!